
The Ponte Vechio (possibly how it's spelt)- a bridge that has been turned into a shopping center in Florence

Picture of the David I took before I got yelled at

Michelangelo unfinished sculpture- he was "finding" the art in the marble..

Duomo

Roman Forum (this might be a repeat)

Picture of me above the forum

Me being a gladiator at the Pompeii colloseum

the whole group being gladiators at the Pompeii colloseum

me and the weirdos I am here with :)
That's it for now, I hope you enjoyed them!
2 comments:
i love the one with you alone as a "gladiator". it makes me remember that im not the only dork in this relationship. lol
These pictures are FANTASTIC! Do you remember my "David" Statue? I guess I brought him out for Hot Tub parties. Other then that, I had him in the closet for years. (Pun not intended) You were little and I didn't have him out much. Anyway, Chris always hated "David", not sure why. Chris finally got his chance to kill David when we moved and he dropped him Accidently in the driveway!! Well, I bought David at the flee market because he was cheap and I thought it might show I have class. I was wrong on both accounts. LOL
Wait…… DORK??? Your Boyfriend thinks your a Dork. He not only said it, he even wrote it? Daddy Dearest thought the pictures of you were very nice honey. Well, at least he made a comment. Posting comments are good!
Post a Comment