Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Day 19

Hey all,

Today we had lecture and workday all day. It was awful because it was a bright, beautiful day outside. We did however sneak out for an hour and climb to the top of the tower at the Duomo and watched the sun set over Florence. That was awesome and kind of made my day better. I have a lot of pictures J we then spent the night doing more work… nothing exciting at all. I guess we had dinner too, but it wasn’t good at all. First bad meal this week.

I better get back to studying… final tomorrow! Hopefully it goes well. I can’t believe this class is basically over with and I get to be a tourist for a couple of days! Haha I hope everybody is doing well, Love you all!
Ash

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Finally a Post! I was getting worried. DD