I have to admit, after seeing these pictures, I think I would actually love to see Rome! When you click on them, they blow up nice, I bet they would be great if I saved them and looked at them on my TV!! I want copies on a disk from you some day. But that only works if I knew what I was looking at. I will see the world through the eye's of my children, how cool it that?? DD
Scooter!! You're boyfriend is getting needy, I see. Poor thing. It's only 9 more days! ;-)
I want the pics on a disc too! These are way cool. You should scrap book the trip!! Then you can add all these blogs and comments!! That would be cool!!
I love the dead bodies - is that morbid?? It's just so surreal to think about those people in all that chaos after the explosion and their final minutes... I couldn't imagine.
Yeah!! I can't wait for more pics!! Have fun!! Be good!!
I didn't have much time to make the pics look good and I look really awful in most of them but at least it's something- (that's what I get for going somewhere with 80% humidity and not being able to use my straightener or blow dryer...) I love you all!
4 comments:
I have to admit, after seeing these pictures, I think I would actually love to see Rome! When you click on them, they blow up nice, I bet they would be great if I saved them and looked at them on my TV!! I want copies on a disk from you some day. But that only works if I knew what I was looking at. I will see the world through the eye's of my children, how cool it that?? DD
i dont know whats more beautiful, the background, or you
Scooter!! You're boyfriend is getting needy, I see. Poor thing. It's only 9 more days! ;-)
I want the pics on a disc too! These are way cool. You should scrap book the trip!! Then you can add all these blogs and comments!! That would be cool!!
I love the dead bodies - is that morbid?? It's just so surreal to think about those people in all that chaos after the explosion and their final minutes... I couldn't imagine.
Yeah!! I can't wait for more pics!! Have fun!! Be good!!
I didn't have much time to make the pics look good and I look really awful in most of them but at least it's something- (that's what I get for going somewhere with 80% humidity and not being able to use my straightener or blow dryer...) I love you all!
Post a Comment