Nothing exciting to report. We studied all day long and then took our midterm. We went out tonight as a group and had a three course meal but it wasn't THAT great... I'm excited to go to Florence because I've heard the food is better.
Tonight I think everybody is going out. We have a day off tomorrow and it's our last day in Rome so I think we'll tour around and possibly relax. That's about it for today though.
As always, I hope all is well and I hope everybody has a great weekend.
Much love,
Ash
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
So you've seen everything you wanted to in Rome? Did you get Mom a rock from Rome yet?? Just pick one up when you are outside tomorrow!
Love YOU!!
I bet your will miss Rome! Your trip so far has been exciting. Keep us up to date when you can. I miss you!! DD
Hi!
I set up another account with a different password that MAYBE I can remember. Your trip has sounded wonderful - Can't wait to hear about Florence.
Car is not done yet - hoping for this week - it better come back looking great!!
I went to Nisswa yesterday -WOW does the house look great.
Have fun -get me a rock!!
Love,
Mom
Post a Comment