Today we had our final. We slept in a little and then went down the street and got waffles covered in Nutella (Read: amazing). Then we studied most of the day and worked on stuff we had to turn in this afternoon. I did take a little study break though and bought a cute top haha I had to get out of there, it was such a beautiful day. We just took our final, it went ok, very similar to our other exams. We’ll see how it goes. I’m not too worried about my grade. Now we are all getting ready to go to dinner. I think everybody is planning on going out tonight and celebrate finishing the course. We’ll see how that goes.
(later) Dinner was ok, a lot of seafood so I didn’t eat much. I had a steak and I’m pretty sure it was still bleeding a little. After that we got ready and went out. I watched some of the group take the CRAZIEST shot in my life, an orange slice half covered in coffee, half covered in sugar, you put the coffee side down on your tongue and eat it, take this weird shot with god knows what in it and then eat a piece of banana covered in poppyseed… it was nuts. Then we found the Fiddlers Elbow which is a bar we went to in Rome and there is one in Venice. After stopping in there we went to a Discotec called Space. We danced to weird techno music and got hit on my creepy Italian guys. It was fun though, different from just going to pubs and I got to dance!
That’s it for now, tomorrow is our free day and we have no clue what we’re going to do. Possibly going to the Tuscan country side, Chianti, Sienna, Pisa, or just hanging around here and experiencing Florence a little bit more. I hope everybody is doing well, I miss you all!
Lots of love,
Ashley
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
The nightlife! Oh, glad you are seeing the Bars and Night clubs. Mom, will be so proud!! You better hope she doesn't see this post! DD
Sounds like you are having a great time!! Be safe! No more bars with weird drinks & creepy Italian men. Scott does not like that and Mom doesn't like the weird drinks!
Post a Comment