Hello everybody!
Today was mostly lecture. We did everything for today and tomorrow (which is 1/3 of the class material) in one day. It was a little much and my brain feels like putty at this point. After our last lecture we decided to go this art gallery which had a lot of modern art. I got to see some works by Monet and Van Gogh which was cool. Now I have to go study for our midterm (again) which is at 6PM tomorrow... I think the next week is going to kick my butt... not to mention the next 24 hours. Oh well, it's the price you have to pay to be here.
Sorry nothing more exciting, today is the half way day though! It's kind of crazy to think I've been here this long. I do miss the states though, I miss eating food where I know what it'll taste like before I get it.
I hope all is well and everybody had a good week,
Love,
Ash
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh, NO, School is getting in the way of Sight Seeing! LOL
Study hard, Then go out and have fun!
DD
Screw studying hard!!! You're in Europe!!! Party like it's 2999!!! Well, don't party (the hang over will crash your sight seeing), but see EVERYTHING!! Do everything you want!! Explore!!
But be safe!! Travel in groups, don't talk to strangers, be on the watch for pick pocketers, and don't do drugs. Don't let anyone buy you a drink or make food for you unless it is a trusted establishment. If someone grabs you, dig out their eyes & pinch them as hard as possible on the inside of the upper arm. If someone grabs your wrist, grab your fist with your other arm and pull against their thumb & forefingers. If someone bites you - lean into the bite, pushing into their throat - they'll choke. Carry mace and don't be afraid to hold it out at people who look scary, saying "I HAVE MACE!" Look suspicious people in the face, make eye contact, and say something about the weather - so they know you can pick them out of a line up. Don't get in cars - take public transportation with your large group you always travel with. And most important. Carry a Tide pen for unexpected spills & stains, you always want to look cute sight seeing!!
Have fun!!! Love You!
haha I do carry a tide pen everywhere I go ;)
Post a Comment