Monday, December 31, 2007

Day 1

Hello All,

I made it safe and sound, the flights weren't too bad. They have everything interactive now on the transcontinential flights... I got to watch like 4 movies. I didn't sleep much though.

Rome hasn't been too exciting. We haven't seen anything cool, I haven't eaten anything good, and I'm actually kinda sick.

I did go to a grocery store though... it was small...

I'm hoping that things get better tomorrow which as long as I'm feeling better I'm sure they will. I believe we are going to be seeing the Trevi Fountain among other things.

That's about it, I'm just hanging around the hotel with a sleepy roommate, everybody else went to look at the colloseum.

Tonight is new years- it's supposed to be really great here in Rome. I'll probably hang out in the room though. I really need to sleep and get feeling better. That's kind of a downer but I need to be fresh for tomorrow.

I hope everybody is well and has a wonderful new years! Be safe!

Lots of love,
Ash

No comments: